The terms of the software license agreement included with any software you download will control your use of the software.
INTEL SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT (Final, Single User) (“Agreement”)
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE COPYING, INSTALLING OR USING.
Do not use or load software from this site until you have carefully read the following terms and conditions. By loading or using the Software, You agree to the terms of this Agreement. If You do not wish to so agree, do not install or use the Software.
“Licensed Patent Claims” means the claims of Intel's patents that are necessarily and directly infringed by the reproduction of the Software that is authorized under the License Section of this Agreement when that Software is in its unmodified form as delivered by Intel to You and not modified, or combined with anything else. Licensed Patent Claims are only those claims which Intel can license without paying, or getting the consent of, a third party.
“Software” means the software that You load after reading and agreeing to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, in object code form only, and in the form delivered by Intel to You.
“You” means the final, single user who downloads the Software and agrees to this Agreement before utilizing the Software.
Intel grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license under Intel’s copyrights to internally reproduce the Software; these licenses do not include the right to sublicense, and may be exercised only on a single computer for Your personal, or internal business purpose, and You may make one back-up copy of the Software.
Intel grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license under Intel’s Licensed Patent Claims to use and make copies of the Software internally only and solely on a single computer for Your personal, or internal business purpose, and You may make one back-up copy of the Software.
The above-mentioned license to You is subject to the following conditions:
· You will not copy, modify, rent, sell, distribute or transfer any part of the Software except as provided in this Agreement, and You agree to prevent unauthorized copying of the Software.
· You will not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
· You will not sublicense any of the rights granted to You in the License Section.
· The Software may contain the software or other property of third party suppliers, some of which may be identified in, and licensed in accordance with, any enclosed “license.txt” file or other text or file.
· An essential basis of the bargain in this Agreement is that no licenses or other rights, including but not limited to patent and copyright licenses or rights, are granted to You by implication, estoppel or otherwise, except for the licenses expressly granted in the License Section. Specifically, except for the licenses expressly granted in the License Section, no licenses or other rights are granted by Intel, expressly or by implication, estoppel or otherwise:
o to make, use, sell, offer for sale, or import modifications of the Software;
o to sell or offer to sell the Software;
o to combine the Software or modified versions of the Software with other items or to use any such combination; or
o to any claims of any patents, patent applications, or other patent rights of Intel other than the Licensed Patent Claims.
· The consideration provided under this Agreement is only for the licenses expressly granted to You in the License Section. Any other rights, including but not limited to additional patent rights, would require an additional license and additional consideration. Nothing in this Agreement requires or will be treated to require Intel to grant any such additional license.
· You acknowledge that there are significant uses of the Software in its original, unmodified and uncombined, form. The consideration for the license in this Agreement reflects Intel's continuing right to assert patent claims against any modifications or derivative works (including, without limitation, error corrections and bug fixes) of, or combinations with, the Software that are made by You or third parties that infringe any Intel patent claim that is not a Licensed Patent Claim.
· Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Intel does not grant You, whether expressly or by implication any license under any of Intel intellectual property rights for the creation, development, manufacture, offering for sale, sale or distribution of semiconductor products (including memory products), processors or the emulation of processor instructions.
OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE AND COPYRIGHTS. Title to all copies of the Software remains with Intel or its suppliers. The Software is copyrighted and protected by the laws of the United States and other countries, and international treaty provisions. You may not remove any copyright notices from the Software. Intel may make changes to the Software, or to items referenced therein, at any time without notice, but is not obligated to support or update the Software.
EXCLUSION OF OTHER WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Intel does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Software.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL INTEL OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOST INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF INTEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. Intel may terminate this Agreement at any time if You violate its terms or for convenience. Upon termination, You will immediately destroy the Software or return all copies of the Software to Intel.
ASSIGNMENT. Intel may assign its rights or obligations, in whole or in part, under this Agreement to any of its Affiliates. You may not assign or delegate Your rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Intel. Any attempted assignment or delegation without Intel’s consent will be void and deemed to be a material breach of this Agreement.
APPLICABLE LAWS. Claims arising under this Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, U.S.A., excluding its principles of conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods. All disputes and litigation arising out of or related to this Agreement, including without limitation matters connected with its performance, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Delaware or of the Federal courts sitting there. You hereby irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts and irrevocably waive all objections to venue there. You may not export the Software in violation of applicable export laws and regulations. Intel is not obligated under any other agreements unless they are in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Intel.
GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The Software is provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR52.227-14 and DFAR252.227-7013 et seq. or its successor. Use of the Software by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Intel's proprietary rights therein. Contractor or Manufacturer is Intel Corporation, 2200 Mission College Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95052.
Download manager<sup>‡</sup> may help reduce download time and increase quality. Would you like to use it?