For latest information, including new version releases, go to www.intel.com/go/powershell.
Microsoft's* implementation of Windows* PowerShell allows IT professionals to achieve greater control and productivity of their environment through a powerful command line shell and scripting language.
Within this scripting language's consistent syntax and utilities the PowerShell Module for Intel® vPro™ Technology will allow IT professionals to extend their PowerShell reach to include direct manageability of Intel® Core vPro™ Processor clients independent of power state or Operating System health.
This release of the PowerShell Module for Intel® vPro™ Technology includes the following features in addition to all the features from prior releases:
· Fixes in the AMTGUI
· The -TLS switch is correctly not processed handled when calling a generic button.
· IDER paths always have quotation marks around them so ISO images can be in locations that have spaces in the paths
· Get-AMThardwareasset.ps1 fixes
· When passing in multiple systems to Get-AMThardwareasset.ps1 the output is formatted correctly.
· Fixed multithreaded IMRSDK blocking issues
· The IMRSDK features of the module can now be used in a multithreaded environment.
· The Module can now be loaded in multi-threaded environments correctly.
· Fixed signing issues
· Get-AMTMPSStatus.ps1 is now correctly signed
Known Issues in the 3.2.2 release
· The Windows* PowerShell Module for Intel® vPro™ Technology requires PowerShell 2.0 and WinRM 2.0 to function properly. These are provided automatically with Windows 7* and Windows Server 2008* R2. For earlier versions of Microsoft Windows*. Refer to the kb article located at the following website: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/968930 .
· Remote Configuration is not supported from a Windows XP* based console. Windows XP does not send the full certificate chain Intel® Active Management Technology expects resulting in a trust error. Windows 7*, Server 2003*, and Server 2008* all support the protocol, however Server 2003 requires a hotfix KB960804.
· The PowerShell Drive Provider feature works only on Intel® vPro™ clients with Intel® Active Management Technology v3.2 or greater.
· The UUID reported from systems with AMT firmware 5.1 is incorrect. The first three words have their bytes reversed.
· AMT AlarmClock driveprovider is read-only.
The terms of the software license agreement included with any software you download will control your use of the software.
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE COPYING, INSTALLING OR USING.
End User License Agreement for Intel Community Software
Copyright © 2010 Intel Corporation
br>All rights reserved.
INTEL SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE COPYING, INSTALLING OR USING.
Do not use or load this software and any associated materials (collectively,the "Software") until you have carefully read the following terms andconditions. By loading or using the Software, you agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not wish to so agree, do not install or use the Software.
LICENSE: Subject to the restrictions below, Intel Corporation ("Intel") grants to you the following non-exclusive, non-assignable, royalty-free copyright licenses in the Software. The Software may include portions offered on terms in addition to those set out here, as set out in a license accompanying those portions:
* Developer Tools include developer documentation, installation or development utilities, and other materials. You may use them internally for the purposes of using the Software as licensed hereunder, but you may not redistribute them.
* Sample Source may include example interface or application source code. You may copy, modify and compile the Sample Source and distribute it in your own products in binary and source code form.
* End-User Documentation includes textual materials intended for end users. You may copy, modify and distribute them.
* Licensed Binaries are redistributable code provided in binary form. You may copy and distribute Licensed Binaries with your product.
SITE LICENSE: You may copy the Software onto your organization's computers for your organization's use subject to and consistent with the terms of this Agreement.
RESTRICTIONS: You will make reasonable efforts to discontinue distribution of the portions of the Software that you are licensed hereunder to distribute, upon Intel's release of an update, upgrade or new version of the Software and to make reasonable efforts to distribute such updates, upgrades or new versions to your customers who have received the Software herein.
You may not reverse-assemble, reverse-compile, or otherwise reverse-engineer any software provided solely in binary form.
Distribution of the Software is also subject to the following limitations:
you (i) are solely responsible to your customers for any update or support obligation or other liability which may arise from the distribution, (ii) do not make any statement that your product is "certified," or that its performance is guaranteed, by Intel, (iii) do not use Intel's name or trademarks to market your product without written permission, (iv) shall prohibit disassembly and reverse engineering, and (v) shall indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Intel and its suppliers from and against any claims or
lawsuits, including attorney's fees, that arise or result from your distribution of any product.
OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE AND COPYRIGHTS. Title to all copies of the Software remains with Intel or its suppliers. The Software is copyrighted and protected by the laws of the United States and other countries, and international treaty provisions. You may not remove any copyright notices from the Software. Intel may make changes to the Software, or to items referenced therein, at any time without notice, but is not obligated to support or update the Software. Except as otherwise expressly provided, Intel grants no express or implied right under Intel patents, copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. You may transfer the Software only if the recipient agrees to be fully bound by these terms and if you retain no copies of the Software.
LIMITED MEDIA WARRANTY. If the Software has been delivered by Intel on physical media, Intel warrants the media to be free from material physical defects for a period of ninety days after delivery by Intel. If such a defect is found, return the media to Intel for replacement or alternate delivery of the Software as Intel may select.
EXCLUSION OF OTHER WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Intel does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Software.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL INTEL OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOST INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF INTEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTALDAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
USER SUBMISSIONS: You agree that any material, information or other communication, including all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein, you transmit or post to an Intel website or provide to Intel under this Agreement will be considered non-confidential ("Communications"). Intel will have no confidentiality obligations with respect to the Communications. You agree that Intel and its designees will be free to copy, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, disclose, distribute, license and sublicense through multiple tiers of distribution and licensees, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications, including derivative works thereto, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. Intel may terminate this Agreement at any time if you violate its terms. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy the Software or return all copies of the Software to Intel.
APPLICABLE LAWS: Any claim arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Delaware or federal courts located in Delaware, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. You may not export the Materials in violation of applicable export laws.
GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The Software is provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR52.227-14 and DFAR252.227-7013 et seq. or its
successor. Use of the Software by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Intel's proprietary rights therein. Contractor or Manufacturer is Intel Corporation, 2200 Mission College Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95052
Download manager<sup>‡</sup> may help reduce download time and increase quality. Would you like to use it?